Product Operations Manager, Global Kids Footwear
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The first spark of a product idea sets the NIKE, Inc. Product team into motion. The team of developers, testers, engineers, designers and managers obsess over Nike’s iconic silhouettes and create groundbreaking new styles. They collaborate, ideate and refine products’ construction, fit and materials. They maintain a keen understanding of consumer and market trends. They skillfully operate at the intersection of buyer needs, technical feasibility and business objectives. And they work lockstep with Merchandising, Design, Manufacturing and others to produce the final result: products that reflect the soul of sport and inspire athletes to reach new levels of performance.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re seeking a Manager of Product Operations for our Kids Footwear Business. As a product operations expert, you will have direct responsibility to drive a collaborative, effective Kids business, as well as lead the implementation of key strategic and business priorities across functions. As a critical part of the team, this person will work closely with Product Merchandising and Operations partners to drive initiatives and communication across all levels of our business.
Our ideal candidate can foster effective working relationships, drive clarity, instill trust and comfortably navigate ambiguity. They are adept atleading & facilitating projects and conversations, while also driving alignment and solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You will work with the Kids Product leaders and teams, as well as Consumer Creation Operational partners to drive product creation process excellence and accountability as well as facilitate cross-functional alignment across teams within CODE moments. You will help with communication and information flow to drive clarity for a seamless and connected process, that delivers business results. You will lead the integration of new initiatives and tools.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will report to the Kids FW Business Operations Director, within the Consumer Creation Operations team. The role primarily works with the Kids FW Product VP, leaders and team, while also engaging with Merchandising, Design, Development and Operations partners.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education, experience and training
• 3 years’ experience in Product Creation or Relevant Industry, preferably footwear experience
• Deep process and operational experience, including familiarity with the CODE Process and end-to-end product creation process
• Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management
• Strong communicator & collaborator
• Passionate, curious problem-solver
• Ability to influence and facilitate at leadership levels
• Comfortable working in ambiguous environments and driving a team to clarity/results
• Change agent/change management skills
• Drive Product Creation Calendar/Process
• Ensure all deadlines are met on time, with impeccable results
• Guide and influence the product creation process in collaboration with x-functional partners
• Continuously seek out ways to improve process and capabilities of a multi-discipline creative team
• Build and implement tools that enable the Product Creation team to create the world’s best product
• Drive and deliver projects against key strategies & priorities
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.