Product Security Director - Global Supply Chain
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking a supply chain security professional to join our office at Nike’s World Headquarters (WHQ). The Product Security Director of Global Supply Chain Security will lead and influence Nike’s strategic efforts to enhance and improve protection of products, materials, and machinery throughout Nike’s global supply chain. Product Security is dedicated to protecting the company’s intellectual property, innovations, and ideas. This position will act as a primary liaison between Product Security and key Nike Supply Chain functions in Global Operations & Logistics (GOaL) and Marketplace Operations (MPO).
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
The core functions of responsibility include, but are not limited to, managing, and creating a loss/theft program, leading a proactive 3PL engagement strategy, developing immediate incident response protocols, establishing in-transit prototype & retail product strategy, and supporting strategic projects led by Nike’s Supply Chain functions.
In this position you will lead, coordinate, and help grow Nike Supply Chain and partners’ security capabilities to protect all product, intellectual property, machinery, and materials from theft, loss, or leak. Additionally, you will lead research and recommendations on new technologies or methods that prevent theft, loss or leaks of NIKE, Inc. products. You will also coach and develop a team of Managers to build global success.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will be the point person for Nike Supply Chain (GOaL & MPO) and report to the Sr. Director of Product Security (based in WHQ). Daily, you will be supporting the global and geo Logistics and MPO leadership teams. You will lead and influence a remote team of Supply Chain Security Managers who will contribute to and support the work. You will also partner with the security leadership teams at 3PL locations globally. Internally, you will partner with Global Investigations, Nike Intelligence Center (NIC), Workplace Security, Retail Loss Prevention, Legal, Grey Market and Brand Protection teams.WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business or related field; preferably in Supply Chain or combination of relevant education, experience and training
- Experience working with third-party partners, preferably Supply Chain and/or logistics providers.
- Advanced knowledge of developing and driving loss/theft detection, reporting, follow-up and trend analysis throughout global supply chains.
- Advance knowledge and capability of developing prototype security measures throughout a global supply chain.
- 10+ years of Supply Chain Security, Product Security and/or relevant Security Management experience.
- Advanced operating knowledge of government compliance programs, such as C-TPAT, AEO as well as industry programs, such as TAPA.
- Experience with coaching international teams to implement and develop multiyear strategy.
- Leadership skills and the ability to influence others.
- Presentation skills and the ability to translate and present complex issues in an easily understood manner.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to adapt quickly and succeed in high-stress, dynamic situations.
- Ability to excel on a team and individual level.
- Possess a collaborative environment and ability to quickly change directions based on business, project, and team needs.
- The ability to function independently, under pressure, and perform multiple functions and duties, often simultaneously while prioritizing and executing on deliverables with minimal direction or oversight.
- Ability to analyze data and present to relevant partners.
- Problem solver: find problems that others don’t see and create effective solutions.
- Ability to travel 40%-50% of the time (Domestic and International).
- Passion for the Nike brand and knowledge of sports culture, footwear, or apparel industry is a plus.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.