Product Strategy Intern
Whether you're looking to jump start your career or gain first hands-on experience in a new field, an internship at On offers you a unique growth experience, the chance to make an impact from day 1 and contribute to On's growth journey. We are looking for fresh ideas, curious minds and passionate individuals ready to make a difference. Our internships generally last 6 months and you will be fully embedded in a team.
- Start date: April 1st, 2024
- Duration: 6 months
- Prerequisite: Interest in area relevant to the internship, passion for On, right to work in EU / Switzerland
- Note: This is a paid internship
As the Footwear Product Strategy intern, you will have the opportunity to support the Product Strategy team in a number of exciting tasks, projects and processes. Your main team will be the Special Projects and SMU team, working across products for many different types of movement and with a range of external collaboration partners. You will have the opportunity to assist this team in various project work and activations, whilst helping to drive internal alignment between the strategy team and other departments at On such as PR/Comms, Campaigns, Marketing, Sales and more!
- Learn to be the voice of the consumer and market place in the product creation process
- Sit at the intersection of product design and development to support the creation of industry-leading footwear collection
- You are responsible for working with your team to validate and input critical cross functional product data
- Support the creation of clear and relevant briefs (meaningful product stories & concepts, range architecture, materials, colours)
- Contribute to increasing our industry knowledge and trends by supporting the team to build meaningful trend reports and gather consumer insights.
- Utilise your organisational skills to stay on top of sample tracking and coordination
- Manage sample delivery to partners, sales or campaigns teams as necessary
- Support the team in keeping trackers up to date, and communicating product updates to different stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong preference for a self-starter, who asks questions, provides clear feedback and solves problems to improve Product Managers' daily job
- Passion for culture with knowledge of footwear, design, and collaborations in general
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship-building skills - both externally and internally
- Ability to read, speak and write English fluently
Meet The Team
As the Product Strategy team, we're responsible for managing product creation from start to finish. Our cross functional interaction is driven by a consumer-focused mindset to ensure we create a product line that sells in and through.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.