Product Systems Assistant
You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
The Product Systems Assistant will report into the Levi's Men's Design team, and be responsible for capturing the Design intent for our future Levi's product into our product systems responsible for product creation. As such, this critical role will have exposure to all of the details of product creation and insight into the holistic journey of a product from concept to on floor! The Product Systems Assistant will collaborate closely with our Levi's Product Development team to ensure understanding of Design intent for individual products, surfacing issues and providing clarity as needed, on an ongoing basis.
About the Job
- Create seasonal looks in PLM for bottoms product categories across brands
- Throughout the season, maintain Bill Of Materials which includes fabric, trims, and other important product design and development details in order to create prototypes
- Attend product handoffs, prototype reviews, and final product review & catalog and changes to relevant product information
- Review samples and discuss any concerns with design partners
- Support Design team in design reviews and take notes on style updates
- Upload sketches to PLM system
- Bachelor's Degree and 1- 3 years of experience working in a data entry role in the apparel industry or in product development at any retailer
- You are organized, a strong communicator and able to keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with multiple departments and personalities
- You are an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in LS&Co.
- Knowledge of PLM system and Microsoft Suites
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
San Francisco, CA, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME