We live sneakers, streetwear, and neighborhood culture! All Day! Every Day!
It’s an exciting time to be part of our growing retail company, with US headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. SNIPES is a global sneaker and streetwear retailer with almost 400 doors in Europe and 300 doors in the US. Key brands include Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Timberland, Puma, and UGGs. Our mission is to move street culture forward through our communities.
To achieve this mission, we operate as an “entertainment company with a little bit of retail”. Our customer journey starts in our communities where we support, empower, and celebrate in order to earn the right to do business there. We are deeply engrained in our neighborhoods and work with many local partners to provide experiences and tell our stories – be it at food drives, music festivals, skate tournaments, dance contests, basketball games, or in one of our 700 state-of-the-art doors. To ensure our stories have reach, we also regularly work with global partners such as our Chief Creative Office DJ Khaled, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, or brands such as Sony PlayStation and Sprite.
We entered the US market in 2019 through two acquisitions and have been extremely well-received by our communities, customers, and brand partners. We completed our third acquisition at the end of 2021, and in March 2022 acquired a fourth company in the US. We are geared up to invest more in our communities, our brand, and points of sale to unlock further growth across the US.
- Working with managers to refine design specifications and collaborating with creative director, designers, and developers.
- Reviewing graphics, layouts, and fonts before designs are completed.
- Using editing software to finalize designs.
- Suggesting and making improvements to images and image quality in print and digital formats.
- Preparing press-ready files based on the supplied specifications.
- Following development timelines to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Troubleshooting any problems with the design team and the printer.
- Cataloging produced images and graphics for future projects.
- Following up with teams to ensure their expectations have been met.
- Keeping up-to-date with graphic design trends, techniques, and software.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of four (3) years of graphic design experience
- Must provide a graphic design portfolio that demonstrates knowledge in composition, hierarchy, and color theory as well as a clear understanding of typography and layout
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe creative suite with emphasis on Illustrator and Photoshop and InDesign
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable in a hands-on graphic production environment (printing, cutting, assembling and delivery) with a high attention to detail
- Proven familiarity with both print and digital production workflows
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team, delegating as appropriate
- Ability to handle multiple projects with short deadlines
- Ability to articulate conceptual and design decisions to peers and senior leadership
- Must be comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback on a regular basis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have flexible schedule with the ability to work overnights and early mornings as needed
Cultural Success Factors
- Collaborative nature
- Skillful communicator
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Disciplined and self-motivated
Snipes USA and all its subsidiary Companies are equal opportunity employers. We will not discriminate or make hiring decisions based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other criteria that would violate any Federal or State laws.