To support our Creative Marketing Services Department, we are seeking a driven, detail orientated Production Artist to ensure the accuracy of designed files throughout the stages of its development. If you possess strong creative design capabilities translatable by desktop publishing systems, this could be the role for you!
What You’ll Do
You’ll work with our Catalog Production Managers in ensuring the quality of our catalog designs and layouts are meeting our company standards. As a Production Artist, you will utilize InDesign and Content Management Databases to produce catalog pages and support material. You’ll also be responsible for:
• Analyzing documents for graphic appearance, accuracy, and neatness according to set Brand standards before submitting for approval
• Following project specifications, retrieving high resolution images from Service Bureau ftp, and receiving logos/artwork from Merchandisers
• Working directly with Art Directors and Production Managers to ensure templates are accurate; recommending changes for ease and accuracy
We need a Production Artist with who is proficient in Adobe InDesign and enjoys working as a team. Ideally you will possess an Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design or Commercial Art, or 2+ years of work experience with InDesign. In addition, we are looking for:
• Moderate knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
• The ability to produce consistent quantities and qualities of output, working through roadblocks and distractions in a fast-paced work environment.
• Above average communication skills in both oral and written form with legible handwriting.
• Ability to give clear and concise instructions
• Strong organizational skills
Note: This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.