Production Artist I 1 (6 Month LTD)
Executes design direction for the brand through final presentation visuals. Confirm all graphics and material embellishment standards are met per design. Deliver clean production design files for all request types and maintain accuracy between graphic history.
- Create entry level basic line art (FSA), color cads (formats) for apparel and headwear for internal and external needs.
- Create clean production kits for apparel and headwear.
- Includes placements for additional silhouettes
- Manufacturing guides to fulfill non-screenprint graphic completion.
- Create art that complies to product manufacturability, adidas standards, quality expectations and aligns to the team/league standards.
- Collaborate with design/marketing/development or unplanned requestor regarding visual direction.
- Collaborate with other business entities to fulfill deliverables.
- Trim creation, Garment symbols, Identity Assurance, Collateral, Digital Image, etc.
- Submit files through the required proofing processes and deliver licensing ready files in the required deliverable per league entity.
- Meet milestones for art reviews by following all league rules and edit accordingly within established SLAs.
- Deliver Licensing submission files following all league rules and/or edit accordingly within established SLAs.
- Own and track projects to complete all milestones against established SLAs.
- Properly deliver all art files to the respective locations.
- Load and provide detailed timeline input on AEM to reflect iteration.
- Meet all SLAs for projects and revisions.
- Perform research, proofread all art files and consult with art leads for further guidance.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
- Must possess intermediate skills of MAC platform and be highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator
- Must possess general knowledge of typography, Photoshop, Bridge and InDesign
- General knowledge of Microsoft office suite. Ability to reconcile data using Excel.
- Knowledge of screen print production a plus. Preference will go to those candidates with relevant experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, write business correspondence and communicate effectively.
- Strong work ethic, quick learner and excited to work with a fast-paced team
- Quality and detail of work is extremely important.
- Requires minimal direction and can work independently.
- Flexible nature with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks/activities simultaneously.
- Positive “can do” attitude while maintaining a high level of professionalism and can take direction well.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Able to coordinate differing opinions and create collaboration from conflict.
- Excellent customer service and teaming skills.
- 2 year degree from accredited art school
- This position is a 6 Month Limited Time Duration position
- We have officially returned to the office, effective 4/18/22 in a hybrid work environment. The working location of this role is Indianapolis, IN.
adidas requires all US based employees to report COVID-19 vaccination status. Proof of vaccination is required in New York City. adidas is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for accommodation in accordance with all relevant state laws.