Production Artist/Print Designer
Allegra Marketing Print Mail of Portsmouth is looking for a creative Production Artist/Print Designer to ideate and execute print designs for a variety of applications. As a print designer, you will collaborate with the clients, create digital graphic design mockups, and oversee the final printing process.
To ensure success as our print designer, candidates should have a good understanding of color calibration and technical printing standards. Candidates should also have a keen eye for detail and be able to create designs for a variety of printed mediums.
· Rendering and presenting mockups for revision and feedback
· Reviewing and proofreading designs to ensure that copy, layout, and dimensions are print-ready
· Overseeing the printing process to ensure color quality and consistency
· Managing the timelines and workflow of print design projects
· Keeping up to date with the latest design trends, techniques, and printing standards
· Customer service activities, including order processing, print production and client communications
· A minimum of two years’ experience as a print designer or a similar role
· A strong portfolio of print design work
· Proficiency in design software, including InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
· Experience with PrintersPlan and/or PrintSmith (industry softwares) helpful but not required
· Good knowledge of print standards such as G7, GRACoL, and SWOP
· Experience in producing a range of printed materials
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· The ability to manage multiple design projects simultaneously and perform under pressure
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Additional duties as required
Allegra Marketing Print Mail of Portsmouth is a locally owned company serving seacoast New Hampshire for more than 35 years. We also have a second location in Bedford, New Hampshire.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,500.00 - $45,750.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location