Veronica Beard is looking for an Overseas Production Assistant. This position is based in our NYC office and reports directly to the Director of Production.
- Create and follow up on packages to factories from production team.
- Check in and pass samples for fittings
- Distribute and update seasonal BOMs
- Assist in creating and updating bulk garment purchase orders
- Partner with internal teams on bulk fabric and trim approvals.
- Organize and maintain seasonal trim binders
- Create and distribute UPC data. Then check and approve bulk UPC layouts.
- Assist with data entry into ERP system.
- Receive Shipping Docs from overseas factories and confirm shipments in ERP system.
- Process and Log invoices for approval
- Manage physical TOP inventory, send samples to Warehouse
- Keep internal log of TOP samples checked out.
- Ensure compliance with seasonal calendar milestones. Attending weekly WIPs and touch base meetings.
- Entry level knowledge of fashion production/ product life cycle.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Outlook)
- Detail Oriented and good problem-solving skills.
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Spanish Speaking a plus
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.