Production Assistant, Catalyst Apparel
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. designs the future. At NIKE, Inc. designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Production Assistant, Catalyst Apparel. As our Production Assistant, you’ll assist in bringing to life the seasonal creative direction through apparel design and innovations that are trend relevant to the Catalyst consumer. You will support the Catalyst Design team with all aspects of the design process from conception to final product.WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be proactive in supporting the execution of all product details including construction details, color execution, trims and material details. You’ll apply exceptional communication skills across Design, Development, and Product Management to ensure the designs are feasible, and able to deliver against product creation timelines.
- You will also support the Catalyst Design team in creating presentation materials that successfully communicate design concepts for a wide range of audiences..
This is the Nike matrix: you will report to the Design Director, Catalyst Apparel. Additionally, you will partner internally and cross-functionally with our Product Management, Material Development, and Technical Development teams.WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Apparel Design or combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- Proven ability to create market appropriate product designs within set timelines
- Demonstrates understanding of pattern making, draping, materials, trims, garment fit/construction
- Strong skills in local market language, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a diverse group and to network, influence and apply internal and external resources
- Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.