Production Assistant - Fashion & eCommerce
Fashion Nova is an inclusive fashion-forward and trend-driven apparel and lifestyle brand that celebrates all dimensions of confidence. We use our platform to spread positivity with brands for women, men, curve, luxe, sport, swim, beauty, and kids. We are obsessed with creating the best experience available for our customers and employees.
Fashion Nova was built on the backbone of individuality and inclusiveness. Our brands are worn and celebrated worldwide by customers, celebrities, and influencers because of our uniquely creative and talented employees.
Role OverviewThe Production Assistant with direct project management for editorial campaigns, including but not limited to, scouting, coordinating|disseminating the call sheet, and post-production asset management. They will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Creative Services department, implementing trading actions from insight which includes merchandising, managing product data, and content uploads. Working closely with the Director, Creative services this role will be responsible for coordinating any assets needed to launch collections and campaigns to drive sales. This role will also require the ability to proficiently direct campaign shoots.
The Production Assistant will be highly organized, have a strong commercial acumen, be comfortable carrying out data analysis and have a creative eye with great attention to detail.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills in order to engage the attention of our experienced leadership team and influence|respond to complexities with a high level of technical acumen.
- Collaborate with the Director to ensure the right products are promoted accordingly in line with newsletter
- Ensure that all of the back-end office work is done to maximize merchandising opportunities
- Regular site walks to ensure products, categories and product within blog posts are appearing correctly
- Monitor competitor activity and report back on key findings on a regular basis
- Brief the design team to produce onsite content in line with the master calendar
- Upload content to the site
- Update messaging in promotional banners across the site
- Report regularly on content performance and propose necessary changes for content placement and type of content displayed
- Curate and publish content pursuant to Director approval
- Three years of professional experience as an eCommerce Production Assistant
- Strong relationship management skills and great communication skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a commercial drive
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills essential
- Technical experience with eCommerce platforms
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Maniacal attention to detail
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Self-motivated, confident, and assertive
- Work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support the business objectives to drive profitability
- A team player, willing to get involved with other areas of the business to get the job done
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done
- Ability to question the “why” of doing things
- BA|BS degree or equivalent work experience
- English, additional language(s) an advantage
- Schedule of this position: Monday – Friday | Core business hours | Onsite
- Formalized career paths
- Flat management platform
- Manager Training Academy
- Creative Development Internship Program
- Fashion Nova Cares Program
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k match, with immediate vesting upon eligibility
- Stocked kitchens with gratis snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunches
- Summer Fridays at Headquarters
- Team bonding events and programs
- Employee discounts
Fashion Nova, LLC, and subsidiaries thereof, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunities and pledge that these objectives are reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We will continue to recruit, hire, train, and advance in employment qualified individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, criminal history, or status as an individual with a disability; and shall not discriminate against any individual, any such characteristic, nor any other classification protected by local, state and|or federal law.
NOTICE AT COLLECTION