Production Co-Ordinator - Luxury Womenswear
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced full-time Production Coordinator who has worked with CMT/FF production processes previously to join a Luxury Womenswear brand based in SW10.
You must have excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as being advanced in excel, to play a key role in the smooth running of all production processes from planning production time, purchasing of raw materials, experience of organising logistics, dealing with ongoing manufacturing through to quality control of production whilst meeting the company critical path. This role works closely with the Design and Technical Team.
• Raising purchase orders to suppliers.
• Planning and management of Critical path.
• Communicating and building key relationships with suppliers.
• Ensuring deliveries arrive on time.
• Data input of raw materials and BOM onto NAVISION (ERP System)
• Work closely with Production Manager / Head of Design to ensure a smooth handover from development to production each season
• Liaise daily with fabric mills and inform relevant departments / people of any changes to delivery dates & report any under/over deliveries
• Approve bulk fabric for delivery, feedback to mills / Production Manager / Head of Design.
• Action any additional processes to fabric in timely manner eg; Fabric washing, embroidery etc
• Co-ordinate the delivery of fabrics to/from multiple destinations to meet in store delivery date.
• Work with Finance to ensure all invoices are accurate and that the relevant paperwork is processed to allow prompt payments.
• Manage internal and external fabric queries/availability/quality issues/shortages.
• Manage and update stock levels on a regular basis ensuring all transfers, deliveries and returns are recorded accurately on Navision. Send out weekly fabric stock updates to relevant people / departments
• Guiding the garment tech as to pre-production priorities.
• Monitoring the production schedule / critical path and communicating changes to the Production Manager.
• Close contact and communication with the warehouse.
• Management of special orders.
• Navision updates and management.
• Seasonal stock takes.
• Trims management and distribution to factories.
• Managing any returns due to QC issues.
• Communicating any cancellations to the business
Qualifications / Skills
• Ideally 5-10 years working experience, ideally with a Luxury brand within the Production or Product Development department
• Knowledge of UK and offshore production of CMT garments.
• Experience of working with European Factories and Mills
• Strong organizational and managerial skills
• Clear and concise communicator, written and verbal
• Knowledge of shipping/freight procedures.
• Excellent Excel skills (advanced)
• PC user
• Attention to detail, efficient and able to work calmly under pressure.
Position: Full time (office based)
• Salary from £30,000 dependent on experience
• Competitive company benefits