Production Controller - Maternity Cover
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The Production Controller provides actions and information to support production deliveries and suppliers performance, in a manner congruent with the critical path and goals of the division.
- Communicates with suppliers on raw material call-offs & receipts, ensuring production needs are met in accordance with critical path and delivery schedule
- Monitor on-time deliveries, troubleshooting with team & business partners as necessary
- Ensure that data accuracy is maintained in PLM and SAP systems
- Manage information on the appropriate systems, looking for process improvements in data and information management
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders for updated BOM information as needed
- Liaise with Customer Operations for timely receipt of orders and advise Customer Service when orders are retimed.
- Prepare updates for weekly production meetings
- Stealth activities related to the subco management
- Work order follow up and allocation with subco, updating expected delivery dates
- Management and upload of the price lists
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications
- Knowledge of SAP, PLM, Stealth 3K
- English Intermediate mandatory, Fluent is desirable
- Excellent verbal/written communication & time management skills.
- Ability to react to change
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Florence || INTERNAL MANUFACTURING || BURBERRY MANIFATTURA || n/a ||