Executes the product development and production for a category/brand to ensure quality and on-time product.
- Owns daily email production correspondence with vendors and suppliers
- Provides production input to submit meetings, to ensure on time delivery
- Purchase Order Management (shifts, unit changes, NOCs, etc.), and Logistics/Imports Management (vessel changes, shipment term changes)
- Coordinates Debit allowance
- Participates in CFT meetings and working sessions to communicate product development status
- Assists with meeting set up and take down - focusing on sample and submit management
- May own execution of seasonal packaging needs, including follow up and approval submissions
- Owns maintenance and finalization of styles in 1PLM
- May assist in the development process of styles
- May assist in style handoff and ASHO meetings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree
For other Kohl's jobs, click herehere!