FIGS is looking for a Production Coordinator to support our wider production team. As a member of the production team you will review weekly reports, communicate with vendors, assist production specialists, and manage inbound packages. Our ideal candidate is passionate about apparel production, is organized, and a team player. In this role, you will report directly into our Sourcing Director.
- Obtain and review production weekly WIP reports, communicate with oversea vendors daily
- Partner with cross functional partners throughout the production lifecycle to ensure the on-time delivery of all purchase orders
- Inbound and outbound package/shipment management
- Assist Production team with data entry as needed
- Enter PP due dates into development WIP
- Management of TOP sample review
- Update PO change trackers and send PO revisions to vendors
- Clear communication and correspondence with factories, including production schedule follow up
- Bring urgent issues to Manager's attention for input and direction
- 1-2 years experience with production
- Background in apparel production
- Ability to plan a course of action, accounting for the efficient use of time and resources.
- Demonstrate initiative to support the team
- Highly organized, ability to prioritize with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Experience with Google sheets and Excel
A little bit about us...
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS' foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS' Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS' Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.