STINE GOYA is looking for a dynamic Production Executive to execute and co-ordinate the Production cycle on Womenswear and Accessories at our Studio and HQ in Copenhagen.
STINE GOYA is currently in an exciting period of development and growth within the global market and is expanding product categories across the collection.
Reporting to the Head of Development and Production, your main responsibility is to take ownership of the bulk production cycle and optimize forward and existing product quality.
For this position we are looking for a mindful and organized candidate, with an extra attentive eye to detail, to work closely with our design and development department, manufacturing partners, as well as internal supply chain.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Co-ordinate and support full-cycle production process of RTW and Accessories collection (including but not limited to lap dips, strike offs, fabrics, trims, accessories, fit, size set, approval)
- Daily communications to suppliers regarding new style needs & developments, productions and delivery information
- Ensure all POs are correctly entered in the system and communicated to all suppliers by the date agreed
- Co-ordinate, liaise and track production calendar for factories to ensure that all the goods meet delivery and quality standards
- Ordering all POS, trims, care labels assigned to relevant items ahead of bulk production Kick off
- Co-ordinate all Production meetings and fittings, providing relevant updates, sharing challenges. Ensure all suppliers are update on relevant changes to tech packs affecting production process.
- Inbound and check all wholesale SMS to help facilitate sealing process ahead of Pre-Production fit sessions
- Support sourcing needs for the assigned suppliers on an as-needed basis.
- Support creative, cost-effective alternative solutions so garments meet cost requirements from initial through to final costing
- Provide daily/weekly production status update to Head of Department
- Co-ordination with Supply Chain on delivery challenges
- Understand the fundamentals of logistics; monitor inbound shipments with operations team to ensure timely deliveries
- Ensure that the studio, patterns, materials and archive samples are maintained and kept organised with the help of the wider team
- Perform ad hoc duties as needed
The Ideal Candidate should possess:
- Minimum 2+ years related experience in a womenswear fashion label
- Detailed knowledge of fashion production and an eye for technical craftsmanship
- Fluent English and Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel package
- Savvy to learn further negotiation skills
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Experience using SPY is desirable
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Digital Key Account Manager” in the subject line:
- 1 x A4 page cover letter
STINE GOYA is dedicated to supporting a more ethical and inclusive industry. We believe that diversity in all forms makes the workplace richer. It opens up the possibility for everyone to express their talents, both individually and collectively. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered regardless of age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
Stine Goya established Stine Goya A/S in 2006. We are a private and independent label, representing four collections a year across RTW, accessories and footwear. The collections are developed at our in-house design studio and are initially presented at the showroom located in Copenhagen alongside our Customer Service, Retail, Production, Graphic, PR & Marketing, Finance and of course Sales departments. We hold a unique position within the global fashion industry, and are working systematically with partners and agents to secure a more responsible future.