Production Graphic Artist
The La Jolla Group is a worldwide leader in the action sports apparel business segment with a fast paced, high-energy environment that is continually on the move. With prominent brands such as O’Neill, PSD Underwear, Mountain Khakis, Sol Angeles, and Hang Ten, La Jolla Group has proved to be a builder of great brands, a creator of innovative products, and a master of operational excellence.
Our team enjoys flexibility with a hybrid schedule of in-office and remote work. We offer awesome discounts on our clothing brands, early release Fridays (2:00pm), occasional employer provided lunches, year-round fun events as well as a full benefits package! We believe our employees are our strongest asset and invest in their growth by focusing on developing their strengths.
The Production Graphic Artist is responsible for managing all product details across the development process for all men’s tee shirts. The Production Graphic Artist will create AI tech packs and maintain all product details in the company’s PLM system. The Graphic Artist will collaborate with the Art Director on final design details and execution.
Essential Job Functions
- Complete Ai tech packs for all assigned styles.
- Responsible for maintaining all product details, tech packs, and BOMs, in the PLM system.
- Make any revisions to art and tech packs during the development process.
- Ensure that all catalog images and revisions are ready for catalog.
- Recolor graphics for SMU requests.
- Assist in designing seasonal graphics.
- Assist as needed across all O'Neill categories.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of graphic design and screen printing.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and meet all design deadlines.
- 5+ Years of industry experience
- Degree in graphic design or related field preferred
The budget for this role is $69k-$73k, Salary, exempt.
Seeing: Must be able to see well enough to read reports.
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers, vendors and employees.
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel to pick up products.
Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.
Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to type and use technical sources.
La Jolla Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification. Equal employment opportunity includes, but is not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination. La Jolla Group takes allegations of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation seriously and will promptly investigate when such behavior is reported.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.