Thaikila, a Bali-based swimwear company since 2002, is looking to hire a top performing supply chain manager who will be responsible for overseeing and managing supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximise the process.
Thaikila swimwear is produced under one roof in our self-owned factory allowing stringent quality control. Local hand craftsmanship and technological innovation are combined to create one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Experienced in production and purchasing, you know your stocks of finish products, and you anticipate next needs of the sale department so that we will not miss sales.
- Organize the teams to reach on-time delivery (production), and to manage and dispatch products (warehouse).
- Manage the merchandise and are responsible for stocks.
Role & Responsibility
- Aknowledge on-going samples
- Overview the admin: Approval, Usage, Spec, Patrun, The List, Linkbook, Collection Plan, all Sheets (Patrun Book, Color swatches, etc) Show room
- Run the ERP
- Product decision: Alerts & re-order Items success, continue, discontinued, discounted, repriced, back by demand, Balanced stock for Tops & Bottoms
- Reserved Stock (for Influencers, eShop, franchises and privileged customers)
- Report Product KPI
- Suppliers: orders, negotiation (time & price), follow-up, problem solving, pre-production sample
- Sub-cons manufacturers: (Dyeing, printing)
- Import shipping, Incoterms knowledge
- Production Planning
- Deliver items based on merchandise status & requests/priorities of the sale dept
- Manage the Production team; Also organize eventual recruitment & training
- Meet deadlines (reaching time & qty target; ensure necessary supply is obtained on-time and in conformity)
- Inventory Control
- Knowing your raw material inventory on hand
- Anticipating the supply quantity needed to ensure on-time production and delivery of quantities requested by Sale/Merchandise
- Production Coordination
- Supervise the production processes (Dye, Bead, Embroidery, Cut, stitch, Finishing, etc) & manage workforce in-house & Sub-con
- Quality Control
- Manage & control the team from sample to delivery.
- Enforce the SOP.
- Each step is subject to Quality Control: supply, processes and manufactured products.
- Pre-Production samples
- Quality Final
- Pre-production & Random Control
- Stock Control: daily count a few pieces, monthly count 1 shop (2 shops, each controlled every 2 months)
- Stock movements: receive, deliver (to online, shops, franchises, other wholesale orders) returns, rejects, second choice (decide the discount % and send to shops to finish them), Reallocation, Retagging
- Stock organized: zoning, item cards, cleanliness, accessibility
- Logistics: receive orders, prepare, admin (invoice), shipping (on-time management)
Requirement & Skill
- Previous experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
- Working experience of relevant software (e.g. AIMS360)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving
- A strategic and analytical mind