EYTYS is looking for a Production Manager. This role will lead, and be accountable for, the product lifecycle with main focus on product development and production management of the Eytys collections, including apparel, shoes and accessories. Working closely with the Creative Director, Head of Design and relevant teams to secure a creative process with high level of attention to detail and quality. You are to build the product team from a team of five to a fully fledged product organization – recruiting and developing team members, improving process and implementing systems to settle a foundation for sustainable growth.
Our pace is fast and product focused. We are looking for someone with background in a similar environment with a strong understanding of the dynamics in a luxury lifestyle brand.
You will be based at Eytys headquarter in Stockholm and have commitments that require regular traveling to suppliers. This position works closely and reports to the CEO.
Responsibilitieswill include, but not be limited to:
- Lead, develop and manage the Product team, processes and systems.
- Strategically build the collection, manage our long-term range- and merchandise plan and product development roadmap.
- Ensuring that products are delivered on time and at the highest quality standards set by the company and industry
- Identifying all resources needed both in terms of internal and external structure
- Overseeing model and production fittings
- Create and maintain yearly product development pipeline and budget, ensure that timelines are kept and profitability targets are met
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with vendors, developing a strong working knowledge of vendor capability and availability to meet demands.
- Lead recruitment and development of the design, product development, production and quality assurance functions
- Supervise and support ongoing production planning and the timely delivery of our products
- Manage the product budget across design, product development, production and QC/QA
- Bi-annually review cost of goods sold, follow-up vs budget and initiate profitability improvements
- Quarterly review, analyse and take action on product performance reports (customer ratings, defect rates, customer service feedback, etc.), constantly striving to improve products.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Academic degree, from business school and/or textile education.
- Minimum 10 years experience in a product development role preferably from high-end fashion brands.
- Experienced and proven leader with great management skills
- Highly organized and structured with a strong attention to details
- Process oriented thinker, constantly thinking about what could be done differently, better, more efficient and quick to implement or suggest changes
- Excellent analytical ability and numerical skills
- Documented experience and affinity for working in management systems: ERP, PLM, PIM
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and with suppliers.
- Experience of working with a fast growing brand
- An action-oriented attitude with a proactive approach to problem-solving and decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written English, communication & time management skills.