Production System Engineer
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
- Seasonal/annual production planning,
- Performing the necessary analysis for the annual budget calculation,
- Checking the compliance of actual results with the budget, monitoring and analyzing financial results, analyzing bottlenecks,
- Weekly production planning, machine planning and taking part in business results such as production efficiency and loading,
- Analysis and follow-up of production KPI results, taking an active role in improvement efforts in the field to achieve KPI targets,
- Adaptation of new machinery and equipment technologies to production systems, management of machinery and equipment purchasing process,
- Taking a leading role in the design and implementation of a new production line,
- Calculation of product productivity,
- Monitoring, dissemination and improvement of the conformity of standards set for engineering practices,
- Planning, developing and supporting medium and long-term improvement efforts in line with the company's strategic goals and global trends,
- Developing collaborations with relevant departments, producing projects and improvements and ensuring the corporate integration of projects.
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering or Textile Engineering,
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role,
- Advanced knowledge of English or German,
- Advanced excel knowledge.
- #BeYourOwnBoss and we are going to support your individual leadership development with HUGO BOSS NewBie Program,
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- We care about balance in every moment of life and to support this, we offer social facilities such as a fitness center, basketball, volleyball, football, tennis sports fields and a hairdresser for men/women at HUGOBOSSIzmir.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. You can have your lunches in our à la carte restaurant, sip your Starbucks coffee during your break, and place your boutique cake orders from our patisserie for your special days.
- We also know the value of our health. In addition to Private Health Insurance, you can also benefit from our comprehensive health services offered by our workplace doctors, physiotherapists, nutritionists, psychologists and nurses.
Information on KVKK(Personal Data Protection Law)
Before uploading your CV, please check whether you have shared any special personal data (for example, your race information, ethnic origin, political opinion, religion, association, foundation or union membership, health data, etc.) within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law, and please give your explicit consent. Otherwise, do not share this data with us.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.