Programs Associate, Tory Burch Foundation
an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents’ effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company’s guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation.
You areseeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you’re prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:When you join us, you’re joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You’ll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth – you’ll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you’ll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are an organized and mission-driven self-starter who is detailed and solution oriented with a strong interest in building systems and growing platforms around our portfolio of offerings for women entrepreneurs. You’re proactive and a curious problem solver who enjoy analyzing data, and thrives on delivering quality work in a fast-paced environment. You demonstrate passion and have keen knowledge of women’s empowerment within the entrepreneurship space and are committed to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
A Day In The LifeThe Programs team is constantly innovating around new ideas to help women entrepreneurs succeed. No job is too big or too small, and any day could include building and managing our programs infrastructure, acting as a community champion, working cross-functionally to execute on projects or providing meeting and presentation support. One day you’ll be creating efficiencies across our programs operations, maintaining our digital assets, and managing the grant and loan administration processes. Another day you’ll be assisting with planning and executing in-person community events. You will also have the opportunity to provide thought partnership to the Manager, Programs on larger strategic initiatives for our entrepreneurs.
To Land This Role
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and able to produce quality work in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal, writing, editing and communication skills
- Analytical and creative problem-solver with strong project management potential
- Clear focus on delivering results
- Superb computer and database management skills (Salesforce experience is a plus!)
The Tory Burch Foundation is a nonprofit organization that empowers women and women entrepreneurs in the United States by providing access to capital, education and digital resources. Our mission is reflected in everything we do from our national Fellows program designed to help women entrepreneurs lead, grow and scale their business to our digital education and top-tier online content for small businesses, and partnerships with organizations that provide grants to businesses led by women of color. And through our Embrace Ambition global initiative we create initiatives and events that challenge bias and shatter stereotypes. If you are an entrepreneurial, innovative, creative and resourceful person who wants to make a difference for women, come join us!
How We Work Together
- Adaptable – We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial – We own it
- Collaborative – There’s no “I” in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused – We put ourselves in Tory’s shoes
- Live the Values – We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise – We’re constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
Compensation RangeThe compensation range for this position is 65,000.00 USD - 75,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.
Benefits InformationWe offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity StatementTory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Disability AccommodationTory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact [email protected]