Project Manager 3D Experience & Immersive Tech (m/f/d)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a passionate Project Manager 3D Experience & Immersive Tech (m/f/d) to strengthen our 3D Experience & Immersive Tech department.
If you want to be part of innovative projects, a versatile field of work and if you are familiar with a wider range of 3D software, then don't hesitate to apply.
What you can expect:
- Being an active member of a diverse and cross-functional team of Project Managers, 3D Artist and Innovation Specialists
- Support in shaping the 3D Experience and Immersive Tech strategy together with the relevant business partners in and outside of the organization
- Identification of 3D experience potentials along all touchpoints of the fashion value chain and derivation of new projects and POCs
- Stakeholder management with relevant internal interfaces (e.g. eCommerce, Marketing, CRM, Retail and IT) as well as maintenance and further development of the external network (tech and software providers, research institutions, fashion brands, cross-industry exchange)
- Innovation management with a focus on 3D and immersive technologies - Targeted technology scouting with perspective to fuel achievement of corporate goals and establishing new consumer experiences (e.g., with Web3 initiatives, Mixed Reality potentials)
- Strong interest in the future of fashion using cutting edge technology
- Entrepreneurial thinking and cross functional teamplayer
- Strong understanding of the fashion value chain and innovation management processes
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize effectively and to drive project execution
- Strongly developed comprehension skills results orientation as well as change management expertise
- Fluent negotiation skills in English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.