Project Manager, Merchandising-Collaborations - Calvin Klein
The Project Manager, Collaborations is responsible for establishing a scalable Project Management Organization that works across Calvin Klein and any brand collaborators and functions to serve the needs of the business. They will manage the supporting team members and partner with cross-functional teams in the execution of project plans to ensure maximum process efficiency while delivering optimum creative solutions for internal and external partners.
The Project Manager will make recommendations regarding allocation of talent and creative resources on each project and support the development of processes and best practices to ensure maximum utilization of resources. They will also perform project management administration duties to ensure compliance with project management policies.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Leads internal planning sessions and maintains project roadmap while socializing to cross-functional teams.
- Works closely with senior management from areas which include Design, Merchandising, Marketing, Supply, and Go-To-Market.
- Communicates with senior management to keep the project aligned with department goals and priorities.
- Creates and implements PMO with a process and RACI for business project requests.
- Participates in assigned creative discovery meetings for development of creative brief documentation and project timelines.
- Develops workflow procedures and quality control to handle complex and overlapping projects.
- Ensures that assigned project briefs are complete before commencement of work.
- Ensures projects meet business requirements and are running as designed.
- Develops skill sets with in the businesses to allow embedded teams to lead day-to-day management projects.
- Proactively addresses problems and proposes appropriate solutions to keep moving towards project completion.
- Keeps track of all assigned jobs providing an accurate and constant gauge of department capacity, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Maintains knowledge of latest industry systems and processes to support PMO developments.
- Provides point of view on best practices and solutions across functions.
- Ensures post project information and financial data is complete.
- Ensures proper documentation of meeting notes for communication to business partners, senior management, and record keeping.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 8 years of experience in project management or business process
- Prior experience in working in a PMO beneficial
Education:Bachelor’s Degree in related field; PMP certification a plus
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present to cross functional stakeholders across the organization
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills
- Strong data and analytics skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent with Microsoft Office products: Excel, Power point, Project, Word
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Ability to lead, inspire and manage cross functional teams
- Self-motivated with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong people skills that can bring / unite teams together around varying business solutions
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH