Project Manager - Store Operations, Procurement
Supports the supply program for US/Canada store operations; including sustainment to support store associates, business strategies and customer experience. This role collaborates cross-functionally with Stores, Procurement, Finance, Real Estate, Technology, Regulatory/Compliance and 3rd party vendors. Acting with our customer and associate front of mind, this role will evaluate processes, recommend improvements, drive strategy, and implement deliverables that align with feedback, observations, data and brand initiatives. Understanding that pace, energy, and speed are an asset, solutions and day-to-day support should be customer-focused and team-oriented.
- Serve as subject matter expert with a broad and detailed knowledge of store operating procedures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to procure, fund and deliver supplies to support critical business strategies and day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for execution of primary work streams; supports development and implementation of project plan, timeline, communication and gaining leadership alignment, in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Write and review store operating procedure documentation, change management strategies and field communications.
- Influence cross-functional partners and gain alignment on operational strategies that support new business concepts or initiatives
- Identify and proactively solve for emerging trends including supply constraints, increased demand, cost efficiencies and waste reduction.
- Collaborate on maintenance of supply ordering platform, steady state and implementation of system enhancements.
- Gather and solicit feedback through strong working relationships with the field; act on relevant feedback to drive improvements, develop/adjust strategies and hindsight, redirecting priorities as needed.
- Support store questions and requests and day to day operations as needed.
- Proven ability to work with business leaders to develop store solutions based on understanding of store and business needs and analysis of key data/metrics
- Experience with influencing and collaborating with cross-functional groups, assessing customer needs and ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with all levels inside and outside the organization
- Previous leadership in project management of competing long and short-term projects.
- Proficient writing and proofreading skills, technical skills, and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to multi-task large volumes of work, deliver under tight timelines, and demonstrate excellent time management; understands that speed is critical to success in a demanding environment
- Demonstrated track record in new concept development and process improvement
- Retail background, store selling, and operations experience preferred
- Ability to travel for store visits
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.