Purchasing Accounts Payable Coordinator
Melbourne VIC, AustraliaPosted 4 days ago
We are seeking a passionate and results-orientated Purchasing Accounts Payable Coordinator to join us full-time within our brand new Global Head Office based in Collingwood.
Reporting to our Materials Planning Manager, you'll have responsibility to process all supplier invoices for inventory through the accounts system along with reconciling receipts at Aesop DC and Contract Manufacturers
You will also support support the Materials Planning team, broader Supply Chain and Finance teams with receipts/invoicing related administration.
- Tracking receipt of inventory at Aesop DC or Contract Manufacturers and matching receipts with invoices
- Process invoices and credits accurately ensuring transactions match the accompanying receipts and value noted on the confirmed Purchase Order
- Any unit or value discrepancies with the supplier or receiving warehouse should be resolved within 2 business days
- Highlight in a timely manner significant receipt variance to relevant internal stakeholders
- Ensuring Material Planning invoices, credits and receipts are reconciled for month end
- Complete Material Planning related end of month processing by no later than 3rd working day of each month
- Assist with identifying areas to improve current processes and support the Materials Planning Manager with implementation.
- Creating and updating SOP documents as required to ensure current processes are mapped
- 2 + years' experience in Purchasing or Accounts Payable function
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Excellent numeric skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to handle high workload in a timely manner
- Experience with NetSuite (or similar ERP)
- Ability to build effective and influential relationships in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, commercial and organizational skills
- A collaborative and effective communicator with excellent planning skills