Regional Manager, Visual Merchandising Northwest & Vegas
As a leader of visual merchandising for Giorgio Armani you will be accountable for supporting the team to drive sales, you will be empowered to influence a diverse and strong team, who you will lead, inspire, and motivate. As a leader, you will partner to build a strong organization and ensure all businesses visually respect our brands standards. Your ability to combine your visual merchandising expertise, passion for the brands and knowledge of the luxury/retail business will be key in driving results. Your strong strategic and thought leadership skills will define the success of the Northwest and Vegas businesses.
As the Regional Manager you will be responsible for the visual representation of Giorgio Armani in the assigned doors according to global brand standards and partner with the retail and outlet management team to build and maintain visual presentation capabilities within the team. In addition, you will be accountable for ensuring appropriate communications are cascaded throughout the Northwest and Vegas.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a business-oriented merchandiser who recognizes the changing market dynamics and will contribute to Armani's overall strategy in a collaborative way with the other members of the Northwest and Vegas team. You will be responsible for cultivating business development plans, merchandising, and partnering on local strategies to increase our sales. You are willing to lead by example, be intellectually curious, strategic and be skilled at influencing others. Your strength in thought leadership, change management and leading a team through ambiguity will be key to your success.
Our team mission is passionately conveying the vision of Giorgio Armani.
Duties & Responsibilities Drive Results
· Analyze product results across all assigned doors to evaluate successes and opportunities; Action plan to drive growth or course correct where needed in partnership with Store Leadership
· Leverage awareness of market, competitors, and local client activation strategies to analyze business relative to competitive landscape and local trends
· Partner with the stores to drive business through strategic visual merchandising decisions, including timely replenishment and markdown execution
· Establish regular cadence of visual walk-throughs to evaluate the business and strategically adjust visual presentation including special focus on underperforming locations and preparing for upcoming events
· Collaborates with business leaders and peers to ensure a seamless delivery of visual presentation within all locations
· Coordinate the visual implementation, pertaining to window displays, merchandising and special events, across all brands
· Ensures the visual merchandising and presentation reflects brand standards and compliance to directives
· Ensure the stores present a selling floor that is neat, clean, and organized and reflects the correct visual image
· Preserve the integrity of the brands and ensure flawless execution of brand identity and strategies
· Cascade knowledge of the brand and collections to ensure brand(s) are effectively represented within the marketplace
· Implement and adjust directives for your assigned region
· Accountable for ensuring workplace safety and operational excellence in all locations
· Ensure proper and efficient maintenance of all back of house systems inclusive of receiving stock shipments, transfers, markdowns, and handling of defective merchandise
· Ensure the compliance of all company policies and procedures
Qualifications & Skills
· Minimum Five (5+) years of experience in similar visual merchandising strategic leadership role, ideally with luxury experience
· Post-Secondary degree preferred
· Experience with strategic planning, visual presentation & merchandising strategies
· Established strong network in the Northwest and Vegas retail community
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and the ability to influence partners and lead team(s) across the Northwest and Vegas
· Demonstrated experience in presentations
· Proficiency with Retail Systems and Office programs, i.e. SAP, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· While not required, Italian, French, or other language skills are considered a strong asset
· Ability to travel when required, both domestic and international, including driving with use of personal vehicle