Regional Merchandising Planner
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Driving the budgeting and forecasting process collaborating with regional Buying, Finance and Retail
- Create Regional Category Plans in terms of Net Sales, GM%, Markdown and Stock to derive OTB
- Responsible for the creation of volume targets at the level of Store and Region.
- Collaborate with Central planning and buying by providing Regional perspective in terms of number of SKU, SKU Width, Depth, Sizing and Initial Allocation.
- Action the end of season Markdown Strategy as defined by Central Department.
- Provide Ongoing Ad hoc Analysis on performance.
- Competitor Pricing & Differentials
- Create and action Initial Allocation and Replenishment in terms of Stock Density and Weeks of Supply for both Retail and Outlet Channels.
- Work on re-allocation of stock between business channels depending on business needs.
- Monitor deliveries to ensure on-time product launch.
- Act as primary contact for stores.
- Net Sales
- ROS (rate of sale), Inventory Turn, GMROI
- Gross Margin (GM)
- % markdown (MD)
- % total sell-through
Competencies, Skills & Experience
- College degree in business, marketing, mathematics or statistics
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Merchandise Planning in Fashion industry
- Good Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills required
- Technical expertise
- Strong Excel skills
- Detail oriented and highly flexible with the ability to manage several ongoing priorities, exceptional time management and organizational skills