Regional Visual Merchandiser
REGIONAL VISUAL MERCHANDISER
Acting as a business partner, the Regional Visual Merchandiser (California) is responsible for developing Visual Merchandising skill and capability within the Field leadership, and to deliver a consistent, branded experience within their respective territory. In partnership with Field leadership, lead all merchandising and product management strategies, acting as a Subject matter expert, ensuring that strategies are executed uniformly throughout all stores, while considering market specificity and/or floor plan specificity. Coach and train the teams on business opportunities in order to positively impact business results.
Reporting to the National Visual Merchandiser Manager:
- Work directly with respective Regional team to create and communicate a consistent Brand experience across territory;
- Train, coach and build Field Leadership visual merchandising skill and capability through the execution of visual workshops;
- Partner with Field Leadership in order to set the pace and enable execution of Visual Merchandising strategies within their assigned territory to positively impact overall business results;
- Partner with Field Leadership to plan floor set activities through efficient in-store labour management, and ensure execution and sustainment;
- Participate in critical floor sets with key business partners, with a focus on top doors;
- Assist Field leadership in the planning and execution of new store openings and renovations, ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to;
- Provide time-sensitive feedback, ideas and solutions to ensure an elevated customer experience and financial ROI;
- Analyze critical reporting to influence overall KPIs &Sales;
- Work in partnership with District Sales Supervisors on strategic planning to address or leverage business opportunities to increase sales, and achieve or exceed financial goals;
- Participates in campaign planning strategies to exploit campaign collaborations, and in store experience;
- Bring any branding field needs to the HO team’s attention (ex: events, etc.);
- Conduct effective store visits in order to reinforce the execution of superior Brand standards;
- Provide feedback, solutions and insights on Visual Merchandising strategies to Head Office. Support merchandising direction & implementation of strategies. Build on-going knowledge of current industry trends to remain relevant within industry;
- Understand growth strategies; Share best practices and industry benchmarking ideas;
- Acts as a lead contact for region with HO related to Visual, Product and Marketing questions.
- College Degree or BA in Marketing, fashion, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience in Visual Merchandising/Presentation or Management lead preferably with a fashion specialty retailer or brand, amongst which 2-4 years of senior level visual merchandising experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Visual Merchandising and Presentation skills including the ability to interpret brand direction
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage competing priorities efficiently and effectively
- Ability to leverage collaboration and work in partnership with all stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work independently and remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to leverage computer skills
- Ability to travel at 80% of the time.
Over and above a competitive salary and bonus plan, registered retirement savings, and flexible group insurance with personalized coverage that meets your needs, you will be at the forefront of a growing organization that understands the importance of investing in people.
You and your family can enjoy our employee discount at Garage and Dynamite, private sample sales throughout the year and many other exciting perks, including a very flexible vacation program.
No day will be like the last - we aim to be better today than we were yesterday. We are committed to employment equity.
Candidates that are retained will be called for an interview.