Regional Visual Merchandiser - North Carolina
We are hiring a Regional Visual Merchandiser for Hibbett Stores in Region 3, which is in North Carolina and the surrounding area! The Regional Visual Merchandiser is responsible for the organization, transport, and production of visual-display developments for new store locations, displaying merchandise in windows, showcases, and on the sales floor. As the Regional Visual Merchandiser, you must have visionary ideas and love for great design and customer experience and should serve as inspiration to our customers. You will need to understand the Hibbett I City Gear customer base and “brand” and can apply this knowledge to create visual merchandising and displays aimed at attracting and retaining customers. You will promote extraordinary customer experiences and bring the Hibbett I City Gear Brand and fashions to life within windows and in-store displays. You will also ensure the field is trained and carry out the visual strategy of Hibbett I City Gear.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and organize new stores opening and visual merchandising for each store/market. Assist with relocation and 993 weeks for visual merchandising.
- Own the overall retail experience and customer experience for new store locations to include merchandising, and visual presentation.
- Assist in holding stores accountable for visuals in the field. Assist in executing visual directives
- Create and maintain a compelling presentation of merchandise that will engage customers and help stimulate sales activity.
- Communicate inventory levels or issues. Implement new fixture roll outs.
- Collaborate with merchants, allocation, procurement, and signage team members to ensure store teams have all the necessary elements needed to execute.
- Lead Visual Merchandising walkthroughs at store level ensuring the stores visual merchandising is kept to the highest standards.
- Complete expense reports, new store contact sheets, Hibbett Automobile Maintenance Report, and records from new store settings monthly.
- Collaborate with corporate partners in Property Management on updates and projects for new store locations.
- Coordinate with District Sales Managers on scheduling and managing borrowed employees to assist with visual merchandising.
- Communicating key information that is vital to the success of new initiatives.
- Provide hands-on training to the store teams about design concepts, visual guidelines, visual display standards, and the proper maintenance of the overall visual display effort.
- Completing and verifying Sale setups in stores.
- Designing visual displays or executing the design decisions of another.
- Creating and maintaining a compelling presentation of merchandise that will engage customers and help stimulate sales activity.
- Ensure signing, fixtures, lighting, and display equipment is well maintained and reflects City Gear standards.
- Communicate with Store Managers and District Sales Managers throughout your travels to set up new stores and outline the store setting overview.
- Oversee and manage the company vehicle by ensuring it is in good condition both internally and externally.
- Protect the company’s assets and financial information by ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of internal control procedures and informing management and/or appropriate officials of potential fraud risk.
- 3+ years' experience in Visual Merchandising, preferably with a leading retailer.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on visual merchandising skills.
- Ability to create and easily speak to the strategies behind the benefits of strong visual merchandising.
- Strong visual and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and meet deadlines.
- Enjoy creative problem solving, can take initiative to come up with “out of the box” solutions to achieve goals.
- Ability to travel for position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Please list your salary requirement.
Work Location: On the road