Regional Visual Merchandiser, West
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Regional Visual Merchandiser, West is responsible for implementing visual merchandising directives, window installations and maintaining visual standards across all BOSS POS in the West region, primarily in San Franciscso area, Las Vegas, and Washington State, of the United States, in adherence with HUGO BOSS visual standards. This territory consists of Directly Operated Stores, Directly Operated Shops, Factory Outlets and Wholesale Shop in Shops. This role will be based in the Las Vegas or San Francisco area.
What you can expect:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Routinely travel to directly operated stores, directly operated shops and wholesale accounts to execute and maintain HUGO BOSS visual standards.
- Consistently communicate with Specialists, Brand Ambassadors and Managers to develop and train on HUGO BOSS visual standards.
- Full merchandising and display changes in directly operated stores, directly operated shops and wholesale accounts.
- Lead all visual display campaign (window installations) process and execution in all stores within the territory seasonally. This includes project coordination with window installation, execution teams and liaise with global window design team.
- Bi-weekly mannequin look changes in all store windows with strong attention to detail in styling, composition and lighting.
- Create bi-weekly and monthly monitoring reports for all POS including façade overviews and in-store merchandising by evaluating and summarizing product data and trends while building a strong territory archive.
- Partner with local retail management and associates (Regional Director, Area Manager, Store Manager, Selling and Stock Associates) to drive top-level execution and promote strong sales results in the market while adhering to the brand VM strategy.
- Partner and communicate with the Wholesale Executive team to create wholesale strategies in territory.
- Partnership with corporate store planning team to achieve visual merchandising operational objectives by working routinely to coordinate merchandising plans, action plans, and small fixture updates.
- Assist Visual Manager with additional on-going projects (press days, seminars, market, new shop install, new store openings, special and celebrity events).
- Maintain awareness of store VM product inventories, manage VM orders and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Visual Merchandising, preferably in Outlet, with a competitive luxury brand
- Exceptional visual standards and the ability to execute Germany’s visual direction
- Ability to manage, oversee and follow through on projects
- Ability to travel independently (75% travel)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Available to work flexible hours, as needed, including early mornings, over-nights, evenings and weekends
- Able to travel using various forms of transportation such as: airplanes, trains and buses
- Possess a driver’s license and have the ability to drive to store locations
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Comfortable with heights and climbing ladders.
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds.
- Proficient in MS Office. Must be able to work independently and as a team player
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- SHIP (Share Investment Program) Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base salary range for this position is from $70,000 - $75,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person’s authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.