Regional Visual Merchandising Manager
Responsible for managing the consistency and quality of Visual Merchandising in all stores in assigned region, while respecting the Visual Merchandising standards of Louis Vuitton.
The Visual Merchandising Manager will report to the corporate Visual Merchandising Director, with indirect reporting to the Regional Vice President. Responsibilities include:
- Work with corporate visual team to gather artistic direction and information, and effectively communicate this with store visual managers and store managers
- Ensure all VM needs are met on time and consistently (minor works; maintenance; light boxes; issues with contractors; prop orders, etc)
- Coordinate and supervise window installations and displays where and when appropriate
- Control quality of visual implementation through visits and regular photo analysis and store visits
- Exchange with store manager and RVP on VM subjects on a regular basis
- Help train Visual Leaders and store teams in visual display
- Provide regular reports to RVP and corporate Visual Merchandising team regarding status of visual direction in the region, areas for improvement, recommendations, etc.
- Maintain and meet budgets for all in-store visual displays and installations (freelancers, flowers, props, etc.)
- Manage VM budgets for region: prepare, control and optimize
- Assist RVPs, corporate Visual Merchandising Department, other corporate departments and Store Managers with visual aspects of new store openings and all aspects (both visual and otherwise) of special events and other store initiatives
- Report to RVPs, SVP of Retail, and the Director of Visual Merchandising with follow-up memos / photos of store windows and interior visual direction for events
- Lead and support the regional visual team to ensure a consistent message and standard is met at all times
- Coach, develop and motivate regional visual team through regular touch base meetings as needed
- Involvement in visual succession planning by training and developing regional visual team members to be able to progress along career paths
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and leadership skills in dealing with regional visual team, leadership and the NY corporate office
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent
- Experience with window installations
- Experience with RTW and accessories
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Deadline oriented
- Team player
- Store Planning background helpful
- 5-7 years visual merchandising experience in a retail specialty environment, or luxury environment
The appointed candidate will be offered a salary within the range of USD $100,000 - $120,000 annually plus the opportunity for a bonus, a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, various paid time off programs, employee discount/perks and two retirement plans both with employer contributions.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.