Regional Visual/Marketing Manager - South Market
The role of the Regional Visual / Marketing Merchandising Manager, South is to facilitate and execute the global guidelines, seasonal training, floor mapping, yoobic missions and VM/ Marketing communication for the Markets. The RVMM needs to ensure consistency and premium standards that are representative of the brand image in all channels of distributions. Together with market leaders, store managers, brand specialists and freelancers this individual will be a strong support to help drive performance and brand awareness.
Lacoste aims to provide excellent sales support to all our retail partners. We are seeking a seasoned visual / marketing sales expert with a proven track record of success through managing multiple tactics and roll-outs to represent our brand. The ideal candidate must have previous experience with a premium lifestyle/fashion brands, and a strong awareness of the markets, both in terms of competitive landscape and relevant cultural moments to amplify in-stores.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
BOUTIQUES / OUTLETS –
- Execute the seasonal Visual Merchandising strategy for Lacoste Boutiques and Outlet.
- Ensure that all Global HQ visual principals are adhered to and in compliance with the HQ/ US direction.
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the overall business, driving sales and local marketing activations.
- Proactively identify in-store merchandising issues for each store and work with the SR. Director of Visual Merchandising, Market Leader and District Manager on suggesting solutions.
- Communicate regularly with store management and the visual merchandising team regarding initiatives, standards, installations and local marketing initiatives.
- Execute and oversee the window and interior executions within the region.
- Submit weekly store visit recaps and audits to the SR. Director of Visual Merchandising, District Manager, and the respective store.
- Manage and maintain Yoobic missions and monthly / seasonal compliance rates.
- Oversee regional store openings and train new staff members on the Lacoste VM Standards; continually train all new associates within the region as needed.
- Manage the set-up of any pop-up locations or events being hosted within the region.
- Manage and coordinate store visits with Market leaders within the region.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required within the region.
WHOLESALE / SPECIALTY –
- Execute and oversee the seasonal Visual Merchandising strategy for the Wholesale and Specialty shops in the region.
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the overall business and driving sales within Wholesale locations.
- Maintain the Lacoste visual merchandising standards within the region.
- Communicate and deliver all brand appropriate material to wholesale associates, (i.e. seasonal packets on product knowledge).
- Ensure the sales staff has accurate knowledge of the up-to-date company display standards and merchandising strategies.
- Frequently communicate with Account Executives on wholesale recaps and any pertinent information per account.
- Plan and execute product knowledge seminars for large groups within wholesale locations.
- Manage regional store openings and train new staff members on the Lacoste VM Standards.
- Oversee all freelancer’s monthly trainings, reports and allotted hours for the Wholesale market.
- Partner with Regional Sales Reps on the seasonal showroom and manage the installation.
- Assist with regional Wholesale Pop- ups or events.
- Must have 4-6 years’ experience as a District or Regional Visual Merchandising Manager
- Must have strong Visual Merchandising skills with attention to detail, as well as meticulous organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills with ability to work cross functionally between departments, external providers and remote teams.
- Strong awareness of the markets, both in terms of competitive landscape and relevant cultural moments
- Must have strong communication skills including face-to-face meetings, email, phone, and writing.
- Ability to stay flexible to changes in schedule with little advance notice.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Able to travel 50% within the defined region, as well as support outside the region when needed.
* This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. They can be changed orally or in writing at any time by the discretion of management. We as Lacoste associates must always ensure that all functions of our position are represented with our core values.