At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple - bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearables by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, eCommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
Make an ImpactFossil Group is seeking an exceptional Retail Designer to join the Environmental Design team.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Recommends & Researches design trends
- Creates preliminary store layout, storefront elevation, interior elevations, design details
- Creates Sketch Up models and Enscape renderings
- Creates fixture design intent packages for merchandising elements
- Compile written and visual presentations for brand leaders
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Experience/understanding of architectural and construction methods and standards
- Reviews & approves site survey packages from Architects, Checkset drawings, Bid Set drawings, Issue for Construction, Revisions, Addendums, Revisions, and negotiates Change Orders.
- Coordinate & communicates with Project Management, Procurement, Information Technology, Loss Prevention, Visual Merchandising, Store Operations & Maintenance departments for all store remodel, new construction, store relocation, and minor remodeling work - GLOBAL including NA, EMEA, APAC, and Franchise.
- Reviews & Approves store fixture engineering details, specialty material finishes, fabrication drawings.
- Reviews & Approves store signage vendor engineering details, specialty material finishes, fabrication drawings.
- Reviews & Approves construction work and fixture installations creates punch list during store visits at construction end.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant design focus - Interior Design, Architecture, Industrial Design, Furniture Design
- Holding or working towards being a Registered / Licensed Interior Designer is a plus.
- Technical skills preferred: PC, Google Workplace, Auto CAD, SketchUp, Enscape, In Design, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- 3 years of retail or hospitality interior design experience
Benefits are dependent on working hours, position and may vary by location, but here are some of the benefits you may enjoy:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement Savings Plan + Company Matching
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
At Fossil, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
Job StatusFull Time
LinkedIn Job LevelAssociate