Retail Fashion Stylist
Company: Bella Bridesmaids Madison in Florham Park, NJ
Bella Bridesmaids is looking for an entrepreneurial and intuitive WEDDING STYLISTS/RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATES to join our growing team of fashion minded individuals. Our ideal Fashion Stylist has a knack for reading people and a desire to spend their time doing something fulfilling and fun. We're seeking an energetic, driven, and empathetic individual committed to celebrating our customer-focused culture. We believe in lifelong learning and will provide extensive training, an awesome team to work with, and a uniquely dynamic work environment.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re passionate about people – customers, co-workers, fashion designers…the list goes on. It’s not what you do every day, but the people you inspire and that inspire you that make work joyful and worthwhile.
- You’re a go-getter. Setting goals and measuring yourself against them makes you happy and more satisfied.
- You’re stylish and the go-to among your friends for honest and thoughtful fashion advice.
- You're a quick learner and take ownership, initiative, accountability, and pride in your work!
- You’re friendly and it’s easy for you to establish rapport with new people.
- You love weddings!
What to expect as a STYLIST/SALES ASSOCIATE:
- You’ll take pride in being a product knowledge expert and think creatively about how our collections meet bridesmaids’ needs and trends.
- You’ll provide a best-in-class shopping experience to brides, grooms, bridesmaids, and their families.
- You’ll assist with the visual merchandising of the showroom.
- You’ll exude a positive attitude and have a passion for working with a culturally diverse group of clients.
- You’ll build meaningful connections with your coworkers, clients, and vendors to perpetuate Bella’s culture and excellent customer service reputation.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience preferred.
- Bridesmaids experience is a plus!
- Service-oriented mentality with a desire to work directly with customers via email, virtually, phone, and in person.
- A proactive attitude in seeking out education, additional training, and understanding of the bigger picture.
- Schedule flexibility – Weekend availability is a must.
- Competitive hourly compensation plus incentives based on sales performance
- $14-16 based on industry experience