Retail Marketing Project Manager
At Frasers Group we're rethinking retail. Through digital innovation and unique store experiences, we're serving our consumers with the world's best sports, premium and luxury brands globally. As a leader in the industry, we're elevating the retail experience for our consumers through our collection of established brands, including Sports Direct, FLANNELS, USC, Frasers and GAME.
Here at Frasers Group we are looking to add to our Merchandising Team. The key purpose of this role is to manage the planning and delivery of Signage & Graphics within a fast paced refit programme in line with budget, KPI's and deadlines.
- Attend site visits with our space planning team to align on scope of works including Windows, Opening Hours, Internal Navigation, Signage, Wall & Unitary graphics.
- Be the gatekeeper of artwork & print in line with brand, seasonal calendars, campaign plans and launches.
- Build outstanding relationships and collaborate with wider teams, including- Retail Marketing, Site Managers, Store Management, Project Managers, Retail Concept Managers & Print Agencies.
- Understanding of brands, unitary, fixtures, POS process & cost is key.
- Understanding existing POS/Marketing in all stores
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer focused
- Full understanding and proven track record of delivering print into retail
- Strong project management skills
- Prior experience of using PowerPoint / Email / Teams / Print Briefs,
- 5 years marketing / print experience benefinical
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative 'best idea wins' environment to execute whilst juggling multiple priorities,
- Ability to travel on a regular basis