Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is becoming CROSSMARK Retail Solutions, is seeking a detailed-oriented Retail Merchandiser to execute a variety of merchandise and product services at your favorite local retail stores. LMS is a well-known, reputable organization servicing the US and Canada for over 50 years.
As a Part Time Retail Merchandiser, enjoy the freedom to make your own schedule while learning about our major retail partners, products, and services. We offer variety of assignments such as merchandising services, new product roll outs, seasonal support, product resets, building displays, signage, inventory replenishment and more!
- Find your balance, with flexible days and hours.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership opportunities.
- Start immediately, paid online training process to get you up to speed quickly.
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay with the option of direct deposit.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Work for a well-known, reputable company that’s been in business for over 50 years.
- Available to work up to 20 hours per week. Hours subject to increase with seasonal demands.
- Access to a smart device with an iOS or Android operating system.
- Email address and regular access to a phone with voicemail capability.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Share LMS opportunities with your friends and family! email@example.com
As of today, LMS is continuing to provide merchandising services to our clients through the pandemic. We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer favorites readily available. LMS complies with local and federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our employees and retail partners safe and healthy.
About LMS - LawrenceMerchandisingServicesLMS has been providing retail solutions for over 50 years. Represent the biggest brands and work with the largest retailers.Are you looking for a job that’s flexible, allowing you to choose when you want to work? Do you love retail? We have openings nationwide for permanent part-time visual merchandising jobs. As a merchandiser, you will execute in-store projects or routine maintenance that helps drive sales for a product or category. You will work with brands you love and in some of your favorite retail stores.Why you should join LMS? Flexible days and hoursWeekly payExcellent paid trainingEasy reporting systemAssistance in the fieldbenefitscareer opportunities