Job descriptionRole Mission
Retail merchandiser will be responsible to monitor the business performance, being constantly up to date and informed on the market changes and client needs, he/she will take decisions that will maximize our sales performance.
- Market intelligence: consolidate inputs from regions and channels on business trend, competitor offer, and products needs
- Buying activities: performing quantitative analysis to define MO ensuring a balanced global product mix, aligning with the Collection Merchandising on the key seasonal messages and core product selection
- Inventory activities: work on stock level optimization across regions and channels to maximize sales; analyze selling trends highlighting actions on reorders or cancellations; constantly monitor monthly supply and slow movers
- Sales activities: constant collaboration with regional buyers to gather product feedback and market needs in order to understand each market and exploit business opportunities; conduct qualitative analysis on a daily base and elaborate and share with collection merchandising and merchandising manager inputs in terms of visual merchandising and merchandising relocation
- Team leadership: become a reference point for regional merchandising teams and ensure a proper translation of HQ key messages into regional structures.
- 3 years experience in a similar role within the luxury industry
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to both communicate and negotiate effectively
- Fluent English
- Ability to understand current market trends
- Excellent retail merchandising, analytical skills and strong luxury feeling
- Excellent proficiency in Excel