Retail Merchandiser - FT
Acosta is currently seeking motivated and career-minded candidates to join its national network of retail merchandisers. We owe our continued success to the hard working, intelligent and innovative people who implement our retail programs every day.The Mandate Retail Service Merchandiser is responsible for effectively working in teams to perform reset and remodel work including, but not limited to, reading and implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, and special merchandising activity.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick learner, has a strong attention to detail, and works well in a team situation. They must possess excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business partners.Responsibilities
- Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete reset and remodel work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology.
- Perform duties such as moving and cleaning shelves, installing new racks and shelves, displaying merchandise properly, placing shelf strips and attaching tags properly, checking date codes and plan-o-gram integrity, and processing pack-outs, restocks and reorders as necessary.
- Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an effective working relationship.
- Report and discuss observations and issues with Mandate Senior Area Manager/Mandate Area Manager.
- Effectively and accurately work with web based applications to indicate work availability, check schedule for work assignments, accept work assignments, receive work documentation and information, record work start and completion times, record work mileage, record work expenses, record work time and attendance, and complete training activities.
- Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage documentation related to assigned reset and remodel work.
- Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and follow all Acosta policies and standard operating procedures.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Computer access with printer/Internet/email.
- comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and handheld devices)
- Willing and able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs.
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision making and leadership skills. Able to read and communicate effectively with others.
- Able to operate or learn how to operate a computer, calculator, fax machine, telephone, paper cutter, copier, hammer, screwdriver, drill, case cutter, hand truck, and pallet jack. Must be able to climb and stand on a step stool or ladder.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity EmployerBy submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validatingthe ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant,pleaseusethe link providedto accessinformation onouruse of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov)Work StateUS-GA-NorcrossJob ID2023-226122Work CityNorcrossPCN200484Position TypeRegular Full-TimeWork Zip30071Job CodeAS07CategoryField Jobs