Retail Merchandising Associate - PART TIME
Territory: Akron/Canton (44312)
Hours Worked Per Week: 21
Pay Range: $16-$21 per hour
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Schedule flexibility
- Competitive hourly rates
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Dynamic and engaging work environment
The Part-Time Merchandising Associate (RMA) executes the Randa and Haggar brand merchandising strategy. Maximizes Randa & Haggar Brand presentation, profile, and prominence on the retail selling floor to increase sales while cultivating partnerships with sales associates, visual managers, department managers, store managers, and district/regional personnel.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Implement and execute seasonal account zone-a-grams and visual merchandising guidelines at retail. Partner with store personnel to place new/replenishment merchandise and POS in a timely manner to maximize product sell-thru and Randa and Haggar brand presentation. Schedule store visits based on business needs and react to the ever-changing retail environment.
- Promote visibility and sales of test products by negotiating prominent placement of product and implementing POS in-store, reporting any launch issues or challenges through surveys and photos.
- Partner with all levels of store, district, and regional management in order to ensure brand awareness and support. Represent the Randa and Haggar brand at store level to motivate, engage, and excite store associates. Conduct in-store seminars discussing product, advising stores of product deliveries, and educating associates on new product details.
- Maintain communication with internal partners by providing weekly field reports and photographs recapping merchandising, product/stock issues, and special product status in retail stores.
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree Preferred.
- At least 3-5 years or more relevant work experience as Retail Sales Associate, Visual Merchandiser, Retail Buyer or Retail Merchandising College Credits.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Vision to be able to distinguish colors.
- Sense of touch.
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Website: http://randa.net
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/randa-apparel-accessories
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/haggarco
This position would work Part Time on days between Monday - Friday.