Retail Partners Specialist
Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible with design and influencing style. We're proud to be trailblazers in the luxury retail world.
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
- Are you passionate about sales, delivering excellence and building a team?
- Do you love making a difference?
The Retail Partners Specialist role will provide daily account management support of wholesale partners and reports to the Director - Merchandising & Retail Partners. He/she will be responsible for the seamless execution of initiatives across functions (marketing, PR, CVM, CRM and merchandising), with the goal of maximizing sell in and sell through, as well as retail and operational excellence.
Sales and Order Management
• Monthly sell in and replenishment orders tracking with trade partners: ensuring the monthly OTB as negotiated by the Director is met.
• Operational management of consignment merchandise for the Trade region: works with the Trade Partners' Merchandising team to coordinate consignment procedure, reports, and payment.
• Incentive schemes management with retail partners, which includes planning, execution and tracking of incentives schemes to ensure business objectives and ROI goals are met.
• Provide additional project and analytical support as required and requested by the Director.
Marketing / CRM Support
• Provide the operational support required to deliver marketing projects, in-store activations, and events. The support nature varies and offers a vision of the global scope of the project from the conception to the delivery of the project to the Retail Partners.
• CVM and Marketing Directives: track and monitor the timely implementation of elements in accordance to an agreed calendar and desired ROI.
• CRM: ensure proper roll out of CRM tools and support the Retail Partners in the proper usage of the elements to drive successful outreach.
Retail & Operational Excellence
• Ensure the execution of a standardized after-sales process across all Retail Partners
• Independently identify solutions and partner with Retail Excellence to implement action plans, whenever opportunities to improve operational efficiencies arise. This may include resolving ad hoc logistics and invoicing discrepancies.
• Partner Retail Excellence to roll out zone / global initiatives to ensure consistency in client's experience in stores, e.g. in-store hospitality, uniforms
• Monitor and ensure proper execution of visual merchandising standards on a regular basis. Partner VM team to provide feedback to Retail Partners.
• Support new store account set up with global as per key commercial terms negotiated by Director
• Proficient in MS office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• 3 years' experience in admin officer/sales coordinator, preferably in luxury retail industry.
• Presentable team player with strong communication, interpersonal, coordination skills.
• Attention to details, Highly organized
• Wholesale/Trade Account Management Experience
• Familiar with retail operations environment