Retail Planning Analyst - Calvin Klein
The Retail Planning Analyst will be responsible for facilitating the growth of his/her accounts.
He or she will do analysis at the macro (topline) and micro (by door/by style) level.
The Retail Planning Analyst will be working closely with account buyers/planners as well as internal cross-functional teams.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Manage account OTB and ensure accuracy in all financial/selling documents
- Closely work with sales, demand planning in projecting monthly sales, receipt flow and markdowns based on seasonal trend
- Analyze in-season risks and growth opportunities by account (door/program/style level) and make necessary recommendations / action plan
- Publish and send out weekly/monthly selling reports (Style Selling Report, By Door Sales, Key Item/Newness Tracker, etc) with call outs to field team and management
- Weekly analysis of item selling trackers / total sales by account by program
- Play a key role in the quarterly margin settlement by validating account requests
- In partnership with sales, create and propose seasonal/annual financial plans to accounts with a clear strategy
- Make assortment recommendations based on history and seasonal performance
- Create market decks with actionable items on PowerPoint and confidently present plans / financial proposal to accounts
- Ensure that bookings and product strategies support the financial budget
- Utilize, standardize and continually improve upon weekly / monthly reporting
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in priorities as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience:5-6 years of experience in retail/wholesale buying, sales or planning
Education:Bachelor of Arts or Science degree
Skills:MS office- Excel proficient, MS Power Point, comfortable with web based applications
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH