Retail Project Manager
Aesop has carefully cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best. Our company is determinedly creative, intelligent and progressive, and nurtures these qualities by employing people who share our passionate interest in design, innovation, and incisive enquiry across all fields.
Our organisational culture is entirely unique, distinguished by an uncommon blend of courtesy, cordiality and intellectual energy. We seek those who can bring a wealth of life experience and inspired ideas to our table.
In return, we provide comprehensive induction and training programmes, and encourage an inclusive culture that nurtures enduring professional relationships. We also appreciate the benefits that flow from our employees' external pursuits.
We raise our bar high at Aesop and never lower it; this is one of the keys to our success and one of the many reasons why people wish to work here. If you would like to join Aesop, we invite you to peruse our current career opportunities.
Job descriptionPosition Purpose
Aesop is seeking an experienced and passionate individual for a Retail Project Manager vacancy. This position will report to the Senior Project Manager - Global Retail and will be based within Aesop's Global Head Office.
You will ensure that the project team produces the required deliverables within the specified tolerances of scope, time, cost and quality. You will work closely with the Senior Project Manager - Global Retail, as well as nominated HR and ICT workstream leads to manage and monitor change management and project tasks.
You will be expected to contribute to ongoing development of change management and project documentation and to establish strong partnerships with Retail, HR and ICT teams across Aesop.
ProfileWhat We Are Looking For
- Experienced in Project Management skills, specifically; planning, scheduling, budgeting and risk management and stakeholder management in a global organisation.
- Training and facilitation skills across multiple markets and regions.
- Understanding of and previous experience implementing global retail systems.
- Experience of project managing within omnichannel preferred.
- Strong vendor management and negotiation experience.
- Strong understanding of change management and how best to execute and drive change across teams.
- Willingness to work across time zones with multiple stakeholders, utilising a mix of face to face and virtual engagement methods.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Natural, clear communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- System oriented mindset.
Aesop is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a creative and inclusive workplace where talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting inclusion for all with the belief that diversity, inclusion and belonging plays an important role in the success of our organisation. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.