Retail Range Planner
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
Maybe you have noticed that Axel Arigato is growing…and fast? Our Merch team is no exception. We are looking to expand the team witha Range Planning Merchandiserfor our retail locations. The Merchandising department’s function at Axel Arigato is to optimize the possibilities to drive sales, brand value and profitability through assortment, forecasting and inventory management. You will play an essential role on the success of our store network by choosing the right product for each store in the right quantities at the right time. With a strong commercial focus and a talent for spotting trends you will ensure the DNA of Axel Arigato is translated in every store.
If there ever was a role that had to be on the pulse of trends, stores and of course the Axel Arigato brand it is asRange Planning Merchandiser-Retail. You will have the opportunity to travel frequently to our retail locations to align with store managers and get a sense of what is moving and what isn’t-and then use your data skills to back it up. You will need to constantly align with other departments and teams and be the driver of information flows. You will be responsible for:
- Assortment and range planning for divisions Footwear, Ready to Wear, Accessories and Objects for all retail stores
- Ensure that assortment plan is inline with directives and are securing sales and profitability targets
- Ensure that assortment and delivery/ drop- schedule is inline with brand and marketing objectives and targets
- All retail store forecasting including local sales optimization, analysis and planning
- All retail store inventory management including maximizing efficiency, analysis and planning
- Creating seasonal plans for the stores according to delivery/ drop schedule
- Driving short- and long term sales related actions to capitalize on opportunities
- Administrating, monitoring and updating all store assortments in internal business systems
- Driving weekly store calls with store managers and Retail Manager including securing that relevant information is shared
- Taking an active part in the budget and forecasting process
- Daily, weekly, monthly sales monitoring, analysis and inventory management/ planning
- Conduct relevant qualitative and quantitative analysis’s including data, trend, customer, competitor and market
- Constantly updating other departments on relevant information and sharing reports, forecasts, insights, analysis material or other
- Proactively seeking efficiency improvement including KPI creation and follow up
ARE YOU THE ONE?
Our newRange Planning Merchandiser-Retailis someone who has 5+ years of merchandising and buying experience in the fashion industry; preferably from working with high level brands. We also see you as being experienced and confident in:
- Analysis (you like to work in excel with sales and performance numbers)
- Qualitative analysis/market trends (what do we think the customer wants in a years’ time?)
- Driving sales (sales KPIs, goals, changes in percentages/sales)
- Value proposition
- Problem Solving
- Stakeholder management
- Continuous improvements and process analysis
In this recruitment, the individual’s positive and outgoing personality and adaptive mindset is key. You lead with passion and integrity and the fashion industry is where you really want to be.
Our company language is English and as this role is in contact with external partners, English fluency is a requirement. Travel is also expected and required when needed.
READY TO JOIN THE A-TEAM?
Thanks for reading this far-we appreciate it. If this ad sounds like you and you want to learn more and apply, please submit your CV in English by following the application button beforeJune 20 2022.
Our recruitment process is strictly based on competencies therefore, we kindly ask you not to include your picture or age with your application.
To see more about our company and careers we welcome you to AXEL ARIGATO - Careers
A BIT ABOUT AXEL ARIGATO
The idea of Axel Arigato started with the founders; Max Svärdh and Albin Johansson, questioning the whole structure of the fashion industry - why and how you make things. By foregoing seasonal collections, traditional sales channels and engaging with customers directly, Axel Arigato was launched with one main objective: to create the present, shape the future, and inspire generations.
At Axel Arigato, our aim is to build a platform through the power of community, inclusivity, and memorable experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse workforce. We believe that our differences are a strength and that by bringing together our individual perspectives and backgrounds, we make magic happen
OUR VALUES : DROP
Diversity, Respect, Openness and Passion are our values that we live and breathe. They are the foundation for our current state and what we will always bring with us to the future.