Retail Sales Consultant
For more than 30 years, K&G Fashion Superstore (K&G) has provided value-conscious customers with the latest fashions and styles at the best possible prices. Offering a wide selection of designer brands discounted up to 60% off department store prices at our 80 stores, K&G is a leading shopping destination for brand-name apparel, footwear and accessories for the entire family.
We invest in our people and continuously work towards fostering an inspirational, inclusive, and innovative culture, so that every team member has a true sense of belonging. We help people confidently express their true selves so they can be their best.We Have Immediate Openings – Start Right Away!
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible schedules to meet your availability!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous employee discount on first purchase
- Ongoing discounts on purchase made at any Tailored Brands store.
- Customer service – or as we call it – culture of customer-obsession by being customer-ready and delivering a world-class experience every day.
- Desire to learn and adapt to new programs.
- Ability to work well and consult with associates at all levels and contribute to a positive work environment.
OurRetail Sales Consultants
are responsible for all aspects of the customer experience including, but not limited to:
- Engage as a member of a high-performing team through trust, commitment, and a focus on results.
- Build a relationship with your customer from greeting, answering questions and assisting in merchandise selection through post-sale contact.
- Continuously encourage and participate in team selling and positively impact the achievement of the store sales volume and metrics goals.
- Assist with visually merchandising, set up, and other store-related projects, as well as conducting merchandise stock counts.
- Assist in monitoring and maintain the fitting room areas including returning merchandise to the sales floor as needed.
- Handle and accurately following standard operating procedures for all customer purchases, exchanged, store credits and returns
- Ensuring the sales floor in your assigned area is stocked and maintain merchandising guidelines according to specified parameters (color, sizing, and category)
Ability to stand and walk for the majority of work shift, frequently bend, squat and twist, lift up to 50 lbs., climb a ladder to reach merchandise and or supplies, and see and distinguish between fabric patterns and colors.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other protected status under the law.Work Locations:
00030 Irving 4009 West Airport Freeway Irving 75062Job:
K&G Fashion SuperstoreShift: