Retail Sales - Designer Women's Apparel - The Mall at Green Hills
The ideal Salesperson is passionate about fashion and styling and has the ability to cultivate and grow a customer following, both digitally and in-store.A day in the life…
- Set and achieve sales goals, for both in-store and digital selling with effective use of selling tools (inclusive of text and social media)
- Build lasting relationships with customers
- Give the best service to our customers on their terms
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers about style and fit
- Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your expertise
- Work with the team to keep the department customer ready, which means filling orders, stocking, re-merchandising, price markdowns, and light cleaning
- Grow relationships by opening new Nordstrom Rewards program accounts
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
- This role may require you to be flexible to occasionally performing work/duties in a department other than the one you were hired into
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A self-motivated, goal oriented focus
- Strong interest to use networking and technology to achieve sales goals
- The ability to excel in a team environment
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and follow through
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2022 Nordstrom, Inc
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.