Retail Supervisor, Full Time, Merchandising - Kenwood Collection
Cincinnati, OH, USAPosted 13 hours ago
In this role, you will support the store leadership team by performing functional tasks as assigned. You will act as a mentor and role model to employees to support service behaviors and the execution of tasks in specific areas of expertise. You will focus on leading processes and/or areas of the business, executing tasks and maintaining productivity to ensure goals are met. Through collaboration with your leadership team, your goal is to teach and coach your team and drive behaviors to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
What You'll Do
- All leaders are expected to become experts of the brand's selling behaviors, leading and leveraging these behaviors with every customer who walks through our doors and allowing us to provide a exceptional customer experience.
- Serve as a role model to achieve priorities in store, with the customer as the primary focus
- Support the store leadership team to collaborate effectively with employees and ensure work tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Build and share expertise in an assigned specialized functional area
- Support completion or work processes before or after the store closes as needed inclusive of opening and/or closing the store
- Listen and ask questions to solicit feedback to understand needs and provide service
- Handle unique or complex customer interactions
- Provides clear and direct communication of expectations and gives feedback
- Ability to utilize technology effectively and engage with customers and your team to meet goals
- Able to effectively lead and inspire others through coaching and mentoring
- Demonstrate interest and initiative towards continuous improvement and growth
- Research process or transaction flow to identify root cause of errors