Retail Training Coordinator
CELINE is a fast-growing French and Leather-Goods Couture House that belongs to LVMH group driven by a new holistic and creative project led by Hedi Slimane, its Artistic, Creative and Image Director.
CELINE’s ambition is to become one of the most iconic luxury brands worldwide. To make this vision a reality we are looking for enthusiastic, agile, and passionate personalities who are eager to evolve in a demanding environment.
Celine is looking for aRetail Training Coordinatorto join itsRetail Training TeaminNew York City!
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
Based out Of the New York City Office, as Retail Training Coordinator, you will participate in all Retail Training Activities and Deliverables in North America.
- Support the creation of seasonal collection trainings in partnership with the merchandising team
- Create training modules & materials (collection launches, selling skills, etc.)
- Own the facilitation of onboarding modules
- Participate in the reinforcement / improvement of our current onboarding program
Tracking & monitoring:
- Track, file & update weekly the progression of mystery shopping scores
- Ensure the stores’ proper digital learning completion by providing weekly reporting
- Track the learning progression / learning landmarks attainment of each new employee
- Track, maintain, update the New Hire list and propose timing for onboarding
Communication & calendar management:
- Create the weekly newsletter communication shared with stores
- Create the weekly learning curriculum for store teams
- Ensure onboarding resource are communicated to store leaders welcoming new hires
- During mystery shopping waves, support store leaders by providing high touch communication and one to one follow up
- Maintain the training calendars up to date
- Handle the logistical organization of in person or remote training sessions as well as onboardings
KEYS FOR SUCCESS
- 3+ Years in a Retail Environment with Emphasis on Training or Store Management
- Fashion / Luxury Sector
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong presentation/facilitation skills (in person and virtually)
- Creative with a strong eye for luxury & detail
- Ability to Manage Multiple Priorities in a Fast-Paced, Multi-Dimensional Environment
- Superior Organizational, Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Detail Oriented, Highly Organized, Solution-Oriented
- Independently Works on Or Lead Projects
- Ability to Meet Deadlines and Work Across Functional Areas
- Collaborative, Supportive, Approachable and Teamwork Oriented
- Ability to Interact with All Levels of The Organization Including Senior Leadership and Retail Associates
- Flexibility to Work a Retail Schedule Including Evenings, Weekends and Holidays
- Excellent computer skills:
- Power point, Excel, Zoom, Teams, Outlook Calendar
- Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus
Languages:Fluent in English – French is a plus
The compensation for this position ranges from $58.000 - $65.000 (annually). The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidate’s relevant skills and experience. In addition, there is a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, various paid time off programs, employee discount/perks, and a retirement plan with employer contribution.
CELINE is an equal opportunity employer. We want to offer an inclusive environment of mutual respect where we welcome diversity and all our employees feel included, developed, and heard.
We are committed to the prevention of all discrimination, providing equal opportunities to all applicants irrespective of gender, gender expression, disability, origin, background, religious beliefs or sexual orientation or any other basis protected by law.
CELINE recruits and recognizes all types of talent and singularities.