Retail Visual Merchandiser
Seeking a Retail Merchandiser for Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS)
About UsLawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is a reputable organization that has been servicing the US and Canada for over 50 years. We offer a variety of merchandise and product services to major retail partners, ensuring that essential products and customer favorites are readily available.
Job DescriptionAs a Retail Merchandiser with LMS, you will have the opportunity to make your own schedule and work at your favorite local retail stores. Your responsibilities will include executing merchandising services, assisting with new product rollouts, providing seasonal support, conducting product resets, building displays, managing signage, replenishing inventory, and more.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule with the option to work during the day, evening, or weekend.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement in field, corporate, and leadership positions.
- Immediate start with a paid online training process to get you up to speed quickly.
- Eligibility for health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) benefits.
- Weekly pay with the option of direct deposit.
- Take part in our employee referral bonus program.
- Join a well-known and reputable company that has been in business for over 50 years.
- Available to work up to 20 hours per week, with the potential for increased hours during seasonal demands.
- Access to a smart device with an iOS or Android operating system.
- Possess an email address and have regular access to a phone with voicemail capability.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- No need to update your resume. Simply apply through our platform.
- Expect an email with next steps from our Recruitment team.
- Choose an interview day and time that suits you.
- If you're a match, job offers are often extended on the spot.
- Start immediately following our easy onboarding process.
- Share LMS opportunities with your friends and family.
At LMS, we understand the importance of our role in providing essential products and ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the pandemic. We prioritize the safety and well-being of our employees and retail partners by complying with local and federal regulations and taking all necessary precautions.
Employment Type: Part-Time