Retail Visual Merchandising Manager
Job descriptionJob Description
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: [Full-time]
- Availability: [Monday - Sunday, Working 5 Days a Week]
- Location: Orlando
Visual Merchandiser Managers do more than just style our fashion according to H&M guidelines. They also work with the Store Management team to maximise sales alongside coaching and identify new talent through their leadership. The VM's make our stores inspirational as well as creating the best shopping experience, for both our customers and colleagues.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Ensure your visual team follows up the visual identity through the implementation according to H&M guidelines, business needs and budget.
- Lead the store team to ensure high quality, commercial garment presentation.
- Quality assures that the launch and maintenance of all sales campaigns and activities are on time, in line with H&M standards and optimize for the store.
- Follow up, evaluate, and give feedback on sales KPIs to the management team. Initiate changes to improve the business together with the Store Manager.
- Execute and ensure store visual recruitment with the Store Manager and ensure succession within the store team
Your knowledge, skills and experience include: