SAINT LAURENT West Coast Sr. Visual Manager
SummaryABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio- cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April
2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking a West Coast Visual Manager who will report to the West Coast Regional Visual Director as part of our dynamic team in Los Angeles, CA.ROLEYou will oversee visual merchandising for West Coast stores in maximizing brand equity and brand image of Saint Laurent; reporting into the West Coast Regional Visual Director and collaborating with the VP of Visual Merchandising of the Americas on visual merchandising needs. In addition working closely with our corporate partners in merchandising, store planning, store operations, and the VP of Retail.
- Responsible for creating appealing visual presentations that enhance the client experience and maximizes sales.
- Ensures that boutiques visual displays are consistent to the global VM guidelines, brand aesthetics and strategies.
- Responsible for understanding business strategies and interpreting objectives into the visual merchandising displays.
- Provides stores with clear direction on visual merchandising standards and best practices.
- Provides visual merchandising related training to store teams.
- Responsible for strategizing and implementing visual merchandising zoning plans for assigned boutiques.
- Ensures boutiques VM tools and inventory are well-maintained, stored properly and meet brand standard.
- Assist VM team on events set-up.
- Be aware of visual merchandising of our competitors, market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in retail merchandising or related field, preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of visual merchandising experience, luxury retail a plus
- Must have strong time management, organizational skills and keen eye for detail
- Must be Proactive, Innovative and Creative thinker
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, I photo; Photoshop & InDesign a plus
- Experience with IWD a plus; or similar VM project management tool
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evening, weekends
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of time
- Experience with photography, preferred
- Ability to work well with different and all teams
OrganizationYSL America Holding Inc.